Jan 14, 2007
doctor i have hbsag psitive since 6years all test of alt ast is normal i recent check of AFP test that indicate me 33 precent so what should i hav to do now is any treatment or i hav to wait ? thx u
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to go to a hepatologist and discuss these findings and what further treatment or workup is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sensual Massage?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.