Jan 14, 2007
doctor i have hbsag psitive since 6years all test of alt ast is normal i recent check of AFP test that indicate me 33 precent so what should i hav to do now is any treatment or i hav to wait ? thx u
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to go to a hepatologist and discuss these findings and what further treatment or workup is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Kissing Safe?
- Licking Nipple And Possible HIV Exposure
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With Sex Worker?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sucking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.