Jan 6, 2007
my blood work showed I am hepb surface+core antibody positive and all antigens are negative,would you interpret that please. thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You were exposed to HBV and recovered from the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- When Can You Have Sex After Herpes?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does Exposure To Herpes Mean?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.