Chemoradiation for anal cancer dropping cd4

I started chemoradiation for anal cancer with an absolute cd4 of over 800. VL of 20,000 I was on no meds for the past 2 1/2 years. 4 months post treatment my cd4 is in the low 300 's . I expected a drop due to the effects that radiation has on the bone marrow of the pelvic region. However my Dr is suggesting meds now, I just don't want to rush into meds especially since before my cancer I was told I appeard to be a lifetime non progressor. Just need some advice, should I hold off on meds? what are the chances my cd4's will increase without meds. My Dr's concern is that I am close to the 200 cd4 count. I have had a test every month for the last 3 months and the cd4 counts are as follows. 313, 384, 334 in that order

I understand your doctor's concern. One additional number to know is your CD4 percent. If you are seeing an increase over time, then it is likely your counts will recover. However if your CD4 percent is < 15% now with those absolute counts and it is holding steady, HIV treatment may be in order because you are on the line for being in the risk group for developing opportunistic infections and you don't want your CD4 count going down any more in the face of ongoing HIV replication. 3 months may not be long enough to know where the trend is going. You may need another few months to see.

variance in absolute lymphocytes ?
hep b