|hcv rna qual or quan
Jan 6, 2007
Which one is best test for diagnosis of hepatitis c. I have 3 negative antibody tests,1 neg hcv rna qual and 1 neg hcv rna quan and 3normal liver enzyme tests. With these labs is it safe to rule out hep c?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.