|Very Low CD4 Count
Jan 6, 2007
Recently diagnosed with Aids. CD4 count was one. Have you ever known a CD4 count to me that low, and is it possible to increase.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Handjob Negative At 16 Weeks
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke And Possible HIV Exposure
- Swallowing Sperm How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.