|Very Low CD4 Count
Jan 6, 2007
Recently diagnosed with Aids. CD4 count was one. Have you ever known a CD4 count to me that low, and is it possible to increase.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.