Jan 1, 2007
Could a person get KS from someone who was hiv positive and not catch the hiv virus but just the hhv8 ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Hiv Antibody Test At 8 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.