Jan 1, 2007
Could a person get KS from someone who was hiv positive and not catch the hiv virus but just the hhv8 ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- When Will There Be A Cure For Hpv?
- What Will Happen If You Have Chlamydia And You Get A Pap?
- What Part Of The Human Body Does Syphilis Affect?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What If I'm A Carrier Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.