|8 million viral lode count
Jan 1, 2007
I'm sorry yes I did get the peg/reb combo treatment 2 years ago and I get yearly blood work this all happened within a year. My hep c was undetectable then and now doc says my viral lode has shot up. Why?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is likely you had a temporary response to treatment and the HCV has started to come back and is reproducing again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.