|8 million viral lode count
Dec 31, 2006
My viral lode went from 2 million to 8 million what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what viral infection is being monitored or whether you have received any treatment. Assuming this might be HCV viral load, there is no significant difference in those numbers in an untreated person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Catch HIV And How Long Does It Take For You To Catch It If Your Partner Has It?
- Can Straight People Get AIDS?
- Who Was The First Person To Get Aids?
- Is It Normal For Children To Shiver When They Have A Fever?
- If You Sit On A Toilet Seat That Has Blood You Can Get Aids?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.