|8 million viral lode count
Dec 31, 2006
My viral lode went from 2 million to 8 million what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what viral infection is being monitored or whether you have received any treatment. Assuming this might be HCV viral load, there is no significant difference in those numbers in an untreated person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.