Dec 31, 2006
I have a few questions about my test results. I went through treatment approximately 2 years ago and went to go get tested recently. 1)What does HCV SIGNAL TO CUTOFF.....29.20 mean? 2)What is a high s/co ratio? 3)Could you please explain these results..HCV RNA,QN TMA (IU/ML)---<5 IU/ML(<5) and HCV RNA,QN,TMA (LogIU/mL)---<0.70 log IU/mL(<0.70).
Thank you in advance.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Grinding Penis Against Anus Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.