Dec 31, 2006
I have a few questions about my test results. I went through treatment approximately 2 years ago and went to go get tested recently. 1)What does HCV SIGNAL TO CUTOFF.....29.20 mean? 2)What is a high s/co ratio? 3)Could you please explain these results..HCV RNA,QN TMA (IU/ML)---<5 IU/ML(<5) and HCV RNA,QN,TMA (LogIU/mL)---<0.70 log IU/mL(<0.70).
Thank you in advance.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean If You Hiv Test Comes Back Nonreactive?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- How Risky Is It Topping An Hiv Positive Guy?
- First Signs And Symptoms Of Being Hiv Positive
- Hiv Nat Window Period
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.