|Rarely, Acute = OI.
Dec 31, 2006
Dear Dr Holodniy.
During acute HIV-1 infection, the number of CD4+ T-cells decline, occasionally to levels that allow the development of opportunistic infections at that time
Looking forward for ur reply, thank you very much!!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possible, but very unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- Where Do Herpes Show Up Inside Your Mouth?
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.