oxcandrin testosterone vs deca testosterone
Dec 24, 2006
which is better oxcanderion with the testerone patch or decca and testosterone injection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Neither is better per se in my experience. People with HIV infection have very individual responses to testosterone supplementation and depending on whether it is given for weight gain/appetite, hypogonadism or erectile dysfunction. Some times we have to try different preparations to get the desired response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.