|please interpret these tests
Dec 24, 2006
Hep c ratio 24.2 hcv rna ua/ml 34,200 hcv rna,qn,pcr 4.53
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Nipple Sucking
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are Itchy Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Flu Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.