|Reduced VL & CD4 (no meds)
Dec 20, 2006
I was diagnosed May 06, with initial stats CD4 of 626 & VL 46000, then CD4 393 & VL 57000 in Sep 06 (in the presence of Gonorrhea infection, imediately prior to a/b treatment), and then most recently CD4 317 & VL 343 (samples taken 2 days after finishing a/b treatment for Epididymitis).
Can you explain why there has been such a drop in VL but also CD4.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can't explain the results, but the viral load is certainly not consistent with previous results. After everything has calmed down you need another set of numbers to see where you really are.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Sign Of Ars
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.