|how did i get infected
Dec 17, 2006
Is ther any way to prove 100% who infected you with DNA testing?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
One can look at comparing viral strains, but that has to be done relatively soon after contact and infection. It is not 100%, but relatively close. The longer the time between infection the more likely the viral strains can diverge and make the comparison and conclusions much more difficult.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.