|Hep B Viral DNA QT
Dec 16, 2006
I have an Hep B viral DNA QT value of 35600 H (<160 copies/mL) and have reactive readings on: Hep A antibody total and Hep Be antibody. What does this all mean for me? My doctor has prescribed something called entecorv (sp?).
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The drug is probably entecavir (Baraclude), which is a medication to treatment HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.