cd count very low
Dec 16, 2006
how dangerous is it ti have a cd count of 34?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extremely dangerous, as one would be at great risk for developing serious opportunistic infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Herpes And Hiv The Same?
- Common Neuropathy Diseases Associated With Jerking
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Can Hiv Positive Person Get The Shingles Vaccination?
- Protected Sex With Hiv Positive Person
- Vagina Fluid Outside Body And Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.