cd count very low
Dec 16, 2006
how dangerous is it ti have a cd count of 34?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extremely dangerous, as one would be at great risk for developing serious opportunistic infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Early Weight Loss
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.