Dec 16, 2006
My question is concering all the new White Blood Cell "booster" meds for Chemo and cancer treatment. If these drugs boost white blood cell production are they being used in HIV treatment? With sucess?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This product does not increase CD4 cells only neutrophil white blood cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.