Two separate questions no answer

Dr.

Your last posting two people asked similiar questions wich I would have liked to have known the answer to but you did not give a response. In the case you know of somone becoming infected after recieving oral sex were there any extenuating circumstances in this case? 2) Do YOU believe that saliva is a infectious body fluid?

We are done talking about the patients I have referred to before. But I will say this, numerous studies have reported the presence of HIV RNA (viral load) in saliva (usually around 50% of patients tested), and the presence of HIV infected lymphocytes in saliva by DNA PCR.

How could you even post that
Testing - 4th genration window