|3rd lab results
Dec 8, 2006
My doctor said i'm undectable with these results, but i don't believe him. hiv/rna <50 copies/ml. cd4 absolute 244, cd4 pos. lymph 18.8, wbc-3.8, rbc 3.58, mcv 113. mch 38.0, monocytes 14, lymph panel 14, a/g ratio 1.0, akaline phos. 209 and i'm a female 52 with hepititis and hiv. tell me the truth please
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
"Undetectable" usually refers to a HIV viral load level that is below the level of detection (usually < 50 copies/mL). In your case that would be correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.