Hep c loads
Dec 2, 2006
hcv genotype 1a hcv rna 4,780,000 iu/ml is this low or high
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Only moderately high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.