|Please, need help with hep b
Dec 2, 2006
Below are my recent hep b test results. Please help me understand what they mean. I am a hep b chronic carrier
These are the results on my hep b lab tests: Out of Range Hepatitis B viral DNA 389 H Hepatitis B viral DNA 677H HBV Genotype D Polymerase mutations - not detected Precore mutation - detected Precore TAG - G1896 A BCP - Not detected
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Do Shingles On The Body Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Virus Life Cycle Of Hpv
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.