Dec 2, 2006
I have been HIV for many years since 1986, I was on drug therapy but then for last 6 yrs off of all meds. My CD4 is down to 181 and the supressor are 0.19 does this mean I should start drugs therapy again?? Thank you for your answer
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to go back on HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.