Dec 2, 2006
I have been HIV for many years since 1986, I was on drug therapy but then for last 6 yrs off of all meds. My CD4 is down to 181 and the supressor are 0.19 does this mean I should start drugs therapy again?? Thank you for your answer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to go back on HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.