time to get medical insurance?

Hi Mark, would appreciate any information you could provide. I tested positive one year ago at the time of seroconversion. CD 400 vl in the millions. Did not start meds. Next check 3 months later CD 580 vl 1800 %28. But my latest two tests also 3 months apart cd 540 then 450, vl 17000 then 65000 and %28 and 23. Even though my own doctor says there is no need for concern yet, how long do you think it would be before I would need to start taking meds? Maybe 3 months? Maybe 9 months? The reason I ask is so that I can start paying the 12 month exclusion on a medical insurance. My current US medical coverage has to be discontinued when my contract ends and I move home since I am not American. I will have to get another medical and start it with a pre-existing condition. If I have to pay 12 months medical without coverage and pay for meds that would be enormous. A little forward planning is needed. Thanks to all of you for the great work you do.

Hmmm.. The trend is definitely down. It could continue to decrease every 3 months like it has been, or it could plateau and you might not see any further decrease for months or a few years. Another test will further establish the trend and probably answer your question.

High CD4s, low percentages
lymph nodes