Nov 25, 2006
I am on no meds my viral load is 27,000 and my cd4 count is 414 I have night sweats mostly every night is this from my hiv or is there something else that could be going on?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate how long you have been infected or any trends in your viral load or CD4 count. Night sweats are a very nonspecific finding, and could be related to HIV or other infections in your case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.