Life expectations

I was diagnosed HIV+ in 1993 and since 1996 I take medication. Since the end of 1996 my viral load is always undetectable (lesser than 50) and my CD4 are always between 750 and 1300. I have no resistance to any medication. I use now Trizivir. I don't have any other decease. I was born in 1963, male. I don't use or used other medication (only for a shorter time Effexor (anti-depressivia)). I am very healthy, my weight is alsways around 70 till 75 kg and a little bit increasing the last years. I am 185 cm. I live vegetarian. No problems with cholestorol. Because I want to become a monk at Plum Village in France, they asked me the following questions: - what is the life expectation for me in comprhension with otjher people of my age? - What is the risk that I shall devellop aids? - What is risk that I will devellop other deceases which are HIV related and which could be these illnesess - On base of de medicial history?

Given the extended period of infection and the normal CD4 count and and undetectable viral load, your prognosis is excellent and a normal life expectancy is possible. It is unlikely you will develop AIDS or opportunistic infections.

Viral Load question
night sweats