Does trend indicate anything?

I was diagnosed with HIV in May of '06. I believe I sero-converted in January of '06. I'm a 53 y/o male. My test results are as follows: On 5/24/06 CD4 was 1280 & VL 498,000. On 6/6/06 CD4 700 & VL 520,000. On 7/03/06 CD4 967 & VL 214,000. My latest results from 11/03/06 show CD4 658, VL 11,500. My doctor indicated that it is very uncommon to see VL drop that quickly without medication. How do I interpret this and what does it indicate, if anything, about the condition of my immune system?

The drop in viral load is very consistent with recent infection. your current CD4 count is in the normal range and your viral load is in the low to moderate range. At this point you don't need HIV treatment. You need a few more points on the line to see where things are going.

should i worry?
Viral Load question