|What to expect II
Nov 25, 2006
Salute from Serbia , 42 yrs, detect positive in Oct `06 : cd4=58 viral load : undetectable ( ! ? ) Th : from 10 oct. Ziagen 600 mg , Epivir 300mg , Stocrin 600mg . Family history of cancer is heavy. Dg : Infektio HIV cdc Gr3 & Esophagial candidiase & Genital herpes & warts . Prognosis for CD4 in future ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your Cd4 count was very low prior to starting therapy. It will take some time, but your CD4 count should increase to a level where you are no longer in danger from developing opportunistic infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Does HIV Cause Sore On Tongue?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.