Liver enzymes and platlets

I have been off my hiv meds for 6 weeks due to a skin rash of sorts. My pcp wanted my body to be clean of all meds to try and figure out the rash. I just had blood work done last week, and my platlets are very low, and my liver count is 3x's the normal range. How worried should I be at this point?

You don't indicate what the HIV meds were. The liver and platelet abnormalities could be related to the meds or some other underlying condition. Thus, these abnormalities could reverse quickly after stopping the meds. If they continue you may need to be worked up for other conditions causing this.

HIV test taking a long time to show positive result
3TC limit of detection