Hepa B Lab Result
Nov 18, 2006
Dear Dr Holodniy,
I was diagonsed at age 18 with HBsAg +, HBsAb -, HBeAB + without any Hepa illness. The status has not been changed for 20 years, and not being treated as such.
A recent bloody test show HBV DNA QN PCR 3400 IU/L, 7000 copies. Previous tests has <100 counts.
Is it considered significant? Do I need to be treated?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to be evaluated by a hepatologist to answer that question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.