Hypo Vascular Cysts on Kidney
Nov 18, 2006
I am a 56 year old male, HIV/Aids non-detectable with a CD4 Count of 516 @31% I was diagnosed in 1985. My Doc tells me I have hypo vascular cysts on my kidneys and liver tumors. He advises me not to worry. Is he right? Sincerely,
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hmmm... I would not be comfortable saying there is nothing to worry about unless there are more facts he is not telling you. The kidney cysts may be benign, but you need to press him on what "liver tumors" means.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Ascus Pap Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.