Nov 18, 2006
I had been diagnosed with hiv last august. My CD4 counts is 656, but CD4% is 19%. Are these numbers good? Can you possibly tell me how i am doing at this point? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your viral load is, and I assume you are not on HIV treatment. Have you had additional t cell tests drawn or is this the only values you have? In general, that is a good CD4 count and percentage, but additional comments require additional information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.