Nov 18, 2006
I'm HIV positive, found out just a couple of weeks ago. The thing is before that I had no symptoms at all and I even got a rubeola vaccine. This happen before I was diagnosed positive. My question is, what are the side effects of the vaccine on HIV positive persons? Did the vaccine "activated" the virus in me?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that the vaccine activated the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- First 2 Weeks Hiv Symptoms
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Upper Lip Numbness Tingling
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- What Part Of The Neck Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- Yeast Infections That Do Not Go Away And Hiv Negative
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.