|Human Drug Trials to find a cure for HIV
Nov 12, 2006
I wanted to know how the doctors safeguard the lives of the people undergoing human drug trials. If possible, what is your opinion on human drug trials...Is it okay to use humans as "guinea pigs" to test drugs?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I refrain from the use of the word guinea pigs. And yes, at least in the US, there are mechanisms in place to safeguard people in clinical trials.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.