Nov 12, 2006
how do you treat lactic acidosis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Lactic acidosis can be caused by a variety of medical conditions including infections, cancers, medications, just to name a few. If it is related to HIV medications and a person has symptoms, usually this will go away when you stop the meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- Are Purple Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.