Nov 12, 2006
how do you treat lactic acidosis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Lactic acidosis can be caused by a variety of medical conditions including infections, cancers, medications, just to name a few. If it is related to HIV medications and a person has symptoms, usually this will go away when you stop the meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Atripla And Numbness In Feet And Hands
- Broken Skin On Penis And Dry Humping With Underwear On
- Condom Broke Insertive Anal Sex
- Does Washing Clothes Get Rid Of Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.