|Newly Positive T-Cell Count 15
Nov 12, 2006
Is it possible to be newly HIV positive and have a T-cell count of 15?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. Newly positive does not necessarily mean newly infected. Many people have not been tested and have been infected years without any symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Broken Condom?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get AIDS From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Urine?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Erotic Massage How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.