Newly Positive T-Cell Count 15
Nov 12, 2006
Is it possible to be newly HIV positive and have a T-cell count of 15?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. Newly positive does not necessarily mean newly infected. Many people have not been tested and have been infected years without any symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Blood Drawn?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.