Newly Positive T-Cell Count 15
Nov 12, 2006
Is it possible to be newly HIV positive and have a T-cell count of 15?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. Newly positive does not necessarily mean newly infected. Many people have not been tested and have been infected years without any symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.