Apr 6, 2001
Dr. Holodniy, On the 1st day of ARS I discovered painless ulcerations in my mouth and on my penis shaft and a dime-sized rash on my chest. From that point on symptoms just got worse...
Are there documented cases of genital ulcerations as a symptom during ARS?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Are you HIV positive??
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Aids And Test Hiv Negative?
- Does Low B12 Cause Loss Of Appetite?
- Hiv Symptoms Within The First Year
- HIV Through Fingering A Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.