Apr 6, 2001
Dr. Holodniy, On the 1st day of ARS I discovered painless ulcerations in my mouth and on my penis shaft and a dime-sized rash on my chest. From that point on symptoms just got worse...
Are there documented cases of genital ulcerations as a symptom during ARS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Are you HIV positive??
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Do I Go To For Removal Of Genital Warts?
- When Does The Hair Loss Stop With Syphilis?
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.