low Viral load no meds

I found out I was HIV a little less then 2 years ago(I found out with in just a few months of infection) .I never taken any meds for HIV yet . when I first got infected my Viral load was 185 and CD4s were 508 and 34% . My viral load never went very high . but slowly increased to averaging around 1500 and 2600 and t cells from 482 to 680 . percents ranged from 35% to 27 %. My latest results are viral load 1630 and CD4s are 482 and Percent is 32% . I 'm under alot of stress and I tend to be a heavy drinker . Is this a possible reason from the up and down of my numbers ? If I cut out the drinking and stress will this help? Dr also thinks if I take better care of my self that he thinks I may go without meds for a long time or maybe not at all. is this true? if so what how many years do you think? what can i do to help my immune system keep fighting off the virus .

I agree with your doctor. Lifestyle changes, including changing some of your habits, will help improve your immune systems response to HIV infection.

cd4/cd8 ratio
acute hiv. when will i start meds?