Nov 5, 2006
viral load is 27000 is this good or bad
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what your CD4 count/percent is and whether you are on HIV treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Chest Cold?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.