Nov 5, 2006
viral load is 27000 is this good or bad
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what your CD4 count/percent is and whether you are on HIV treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- Hiv Risk If U Get Semen On Your Hands
- How Long Does Hiv Live On Surfaces?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.