Nov 5, 2006
viral load is 27000 is this good or bad
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what your CD4 count/percent is and whether you are on HIV treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.