Nov 5, 2006
viral load is 27000 is this good or bad
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on what your CD4 count/percent is and whether you are on HIV treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are Physical Symptoms Of Genital Herpes?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Testing For Gonorrhea In Men After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.