Nov 5, 2006
i was just diagnosed with hep c. more blood work and my dr. said i have 1a, with i believe he said 6000 viral load is that 6000 a conversion from a nother number?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
6,000 would be a very low HCV copy number. The average is about 2 million with a range of about 500,000 to 50 million. You might want to check with him again about the number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.