is this a high viral load
Apr 6, 2001
My T-Cell count is 403 and viral load 6295 is that a high number?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your viral load is in the moderate range. 50-5000 would be considered low. 5000 to 50,000 would be considered moderate. And > 100,000 would be cosidered high. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.