| is this a high viral load
Apr 6, 2001
My T-Cell count is 403 and viral load 6295 is that a high number?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your viral load is in the moderate range. 50-5000 would be considered low. 5000 to 50,000 would be considered moderate. And > 100,000 would be cosidered high. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.