is this a high viral load
Apr 6, 2001
My T-Cell count is 403 and viral load 6295 is that a high number?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your viral load is in the moderate range. 50-5000 would be considered low. 5000 to 50,000 would be considered moderate. And > 100,000 would be cosidered high. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.