rna pcr question
Nov 5, 2006
1.which is the defference between rna pcr and hcv rna pcr? 2.the rna pcr test detects all rna virus (hcv,hiv)? 2.the hcv rna pcr test detects only hcv? iam sorry but i can not write english very well..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
PCR is a general technology used for a variety of purposes. HIV and HCV are RNA viruses. Therefore, different RNA PCR tests detect HIV and HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.