rna pcr question
Nov 5, 2006
1.which is the defference between rna pcr and hcv rna pcr? 2.the rna pcr test detects all rna virus (hcv,hiv)? 2.the hcv rna pcr test detects only hcv? iam sorry but i can not write english very well..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
PCR is a general technology used for a variety of purposes. HIV and HCV are RNA viruses. Therefore, different RNA PCR tests detect HIV and HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.