understanding my hep.b test results
Oct 29, 2006
hi i'm a bit confused by my test results! hepatitis b surface antigen(neg),hep. b surface aby quant(2000), hep. b core antibody igm(neg),hep. b viral dna,quant(582), hep.c antibody (neg). can you explain to me if i'm infected or not. thanks for your time. A.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think you need to have them repeated and consult with a hepatologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Detect Hiv In A Hemoglobin Test?
- Rash After Getting The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Can Sucking Breast Cause Hiv?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.