hcv rna qn and hcv bdna log

HI, The e-room doctor was not able to explain these results to me. Fatigue is my biggest problem. The figures are:

ALP:48*L AST: 29 ALT 33 HCV RNA QN 230758 HCV BDNA LOG 5.4*H ALSO IRREGULAR: CO2 VENOUS 21.0 L MCH 31.9H

I was told the test would determine my genotype(HCV accute panel) but I see no reference to it. When I mentioned this to the dr, she said it could be determined from the last two figures, but she would have to research it. This was a pediatric working the urgent care clinic and seemed clueless about HCV

Thanks for your help,

From those results all you can determine is that you have chronic HCV infection with a relatively low viral load and there is no genotype listed in those results or any way to determine it with those results. It is a separate test.

cd8+ hyperlymphocytosis
cd4/cd8 count