viral load or anything else
Oct 28, 2006
I got very sick few weeks back. after first HIV test came back negative and liver enzymes went sky high.I was sent to see an infectious disease Dr, he tested for Hepatitis and recomended a viral load done for HIV. hepatitis came back postive A, and a viral load for HIV of 300,000.it is possible viral load could be of hepatitis and no HIV? I just hope, please explain
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.