viral load or anything else
Oct 28, 2006
I got very sick few weeks back. after first HIV test came back negative and liver enzymes went sky high.I was sent to see an infectious disease Dr, he tested for Hepatitis and recomended a viral load done for HIV. hepatitis came back postive A, and a viral load for HIV of 300,000.it is possible viral load could be of hepatitis and no HIV? I just hope, please explain
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- What Is Anti Hiv-1 Hiv-2 O Eia?
- Does Hiv Increase White Blood Cell Count?
- Hepatitis Elevated White Blood Count
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- What Is The Relationship Between Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.