|viral load or anything else
Oct 28, 2006
I got very sick few weeks back. after first HIV test came back negative and liver enzymes went sky high.I was sent to see an infectious disease Dr, he tested for Hepatitis and recomended a viral load done for HIV. hepatitis came back postive A, and a viral load for HIV of 300,000.it is possible viral load could be of hepatitis and no HIV? I just hope, please explain
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Lap Dance Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.