So Happy

I am 19 years old, and was diagnosed HIV+ in March 2006, my viral load and CD4 have been fairly normal so far, Viral load usually in 18,000 to 22,000 region and CD4 between 350-500 but i just had a test recently and my CD4 is 354 but my viral load has dropped to a staggering 640 copies, i'm not on any medication yet, but can't wait to see what my next set of results will be like. Is it normal for the Viral Load to drop so dramatically or am i just some sort of medical miracle?

It would be unusual for the viral load to drop like that without meds. I think you have to wait and see what your next set looks like before you can count it as real.

CD4 dropped
cd4 down but higher %