Oct 27, 2006
I am 19 years old, and was diagnosed HIV+ in March 2006, my viral load and CD4 have been fairly normal so far, Viral load usually in 18,000 to 22,000 region and CD4 between 350-500 but i just had a test recently and my CD4 is 354 but my viral load has dropped to a staggering 640 copies, i'm not on any medication yet, but can't wait to see what my next set of results will be like. Is it normal for the Viral Load to drop so dramatically or am i just some sort of medical miracle?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be unusual for the viral load to drop like that without meds. I think you have to wait and see what your next set looks like before you can count it as real.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.