|viral load count
Oct 27, 2006
My viral load count last month was 400,65 I just got my bloodworks results an my count went to 900,10 is that good or bad and what could make it jump
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If those numbers are really 400,650 and 900,100 then the viral load is very high. However there is really no difference between those 2 numbers and they are within assay variation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.