Oct 27, 2006
the result of my VDRL says non reactive. what does it mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The VDRL is a screening test for syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.