Oct 27, 2006
the result of my VDRL says non reactive. what does it mean
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The VDRL is a screening test for syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Sign Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.