Oct 27, 2006
the result of my VDRL says non reactive. what does it mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The VDRL is a screening test for syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.