Oct 27, 2006
the result of my VDRL says non reactive. what does it mean
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The VDRL is a screening test for syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.