viral load results
Oct 27, 2006
Most recent viral load results are: RNA, b-DNA, Quant = 39,333 copies/ml and log10 HIV-1 RNA = 4.594 log 10 copies/m. What is my viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those two numbers express the same number in different formats and are both both your viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- Hepatitis Transmission Receiving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.