Oct 27, 2006
Is there such a thing as one or two billions in VL? How does that affect the body?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You would not see those kinds of numbers measured in the blood the way we measure it. Although if you add up all the virus in the blood and other organs it probably totals a couple of billion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.