Oct 27, 2006
Is there such a thing as one or two billions in VL? How does that affect the body?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You would not see those kinds of numbers measured in the blood the way we measure it. Although if you add up all the virus in the blood and other organs it probably totals a couple of billion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Herpes Be Detected If Caused Abnormal Pap
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
- Toxoplasmosis Side Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.